2012 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey Results
内容You have complete confidence in your creative abilities, but what about the business side of interior design?
What are the industry standards when it comes to pricing structures, company positioning, and billing and marketing strategies? With an in depth look into industry standards both in the United States and abroad, the 2012 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey Results provides answers your burning questions.
Gail Doby, Chief Vision Officer and Co-founder of Design Success University, LLC, has amassed a virtual encyclopedia of “here is how it’s done in this business.” With data from almost 900 survey takers, the 2012 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey Results presents a comprehensive look into the business of interior design.
• The biggest challenges interior designers are facing today and what to do about them if they are affecting you.
• How to earn more with the clients you have.
• How to increase your sales even in a tight economy.
• What the affluent expect and how to appeal to them.
• Why you should rethink your billing strategy because it may be scaring your clients.
As Michael Berens, Director of Research for ASID, says, “Design Success University’s Interior Design Fee and Salary Survey eBook is the most current and comprehensive industry information available. Anyone interested in how today’s designers are running their businesses will want to have a copy to refer to often.”
From Business Challenges to Fees and Billing to Employees and Outsourcing, before making any strategic decisions about your interior design business, Design Success University’s 2012 Interior Design Fee & Salary Survey Results is an absolute must-read.
出版Design Success University, LLC