Simple Budgeting for Beginners
内容This book is written for people who are new to budgeting. It discusses the budgeting process, including controlling spending, managing debts, and saving. Here are the key points:
1. Budgeting should be an integral part of your life.
2. Come up with and prioritize your financial goals.
3. Find out how much you spend every month.
4. Based on your monthly spending, develop and maintain a budget.
5. Reassess your financial goals and update your budget from time to time.